Friday, July 24, 2009

my life at UNI

who say go to UNIVERSITY is enjoying ???
i really cant feel that ...
i just know i'm very busy & stress !!!

i don't know what the lecturer is talking about
they keep bla bla bla ...
i keep ZZZzzz ...
try to study after that , but i don't understand why i need to study that subject !!!
it is useless !!!
somemore , exam wana arrive soon !!!
how can i get the good result ??? sure DIE + ing ~~~

beside that, i'm the one ajk of the moon festival & fermine 30
then join the badminton for DPP & MPP
somemore i join the AIESEC ~~~
my DPP got a lot of activities
almost every friday nid to attend ...
i already skip twice ~~~
just because i'm PBSM = Pulang Balik Setiap Minggu !!!
wan to tendang me to another DPP ???
i guess so ~~~

uni life ...
4 words to say 苦中作乐 !!!
i want to make use of it ...
i want to learn something in my UNI life !!!
gain any experience , expand my knowledge & broaden my vision !!!
hope i can gain it !!!

0 comments: