Thursday, July 9, 2009

Balik Kampung

yesterday nite , i'm coming home 4 1st time ...
i duno when i can come bac again ...
coz i hear my senior say my college gt many activities !!!
furthermore , i got the AJK of moon festival q^^p

i miss my home veli much !!!
i miss my granny,daddy,mom,bro & sis !!!

today having lunch wif my granny ...
she makes me cry ...
i not dare to cry in front of her ...
she let me feel so warm !!!
she so care about me !!!

i loves everything here ...
i will come bac if i can !!!
love u all ~~~ muackss

4 comments:

soo said...

wah!!!!so fast jiu become AJK le ar?geng lo...haha...

Yee Ping said...

hehe =) i'm back in penang ar.. want to date me o not? =)

ghuey said...

ya , go to interview & kena lo !!!
aivern oso get it o !!!
she is logistic 1 !!!
i'm pameran 1 !!!
bak bia,tomolo i go bac ald ~~~
sorry cant find u ya ~~~
miss u all a lot !!!

ChinYee said...

home sweet home...=)