Saturday, September 19, 2009

my b'day


so creative & innovative !!! they draw themselve ~~~


the chocolate they brought it from langkawi ~~~




my "sei dong "


my mama buy the cake 4 me when i bac home !!! got kit-kat inside the cake 1 ~~~

the 1st things i never 4get is when i receive my mama b'day wishes !!!
is so touching , when i saw the message i jz cry out ...
tat time i on the class ...
thx mama & daddy oso !!!

the 2nd things is 3 of u sing a sad songs 4 me ...
yanhui,leng lui yee & ah max !!!
still nid take 3 time oni success singing tat song ~~~

the 3rd things is thx all my frens who celebrate 4 me ...
although ald wan 11pm - 12am on 13 sept
i know u all is ' gu yi" 1 la ~~~

the 4th things is my siao kia brother sing a song 4 me lo !!!
wat a lousy b'day songs ...
bt , i loves it la ~~~ ^^

the 5th things is my 2 sis kckc 4get my b'day !!!
thx ya ~~~

i ate 4 cakes in my b'day !!!
thx all of u celebrate wif me ...
appreciate very much !!!
muacksss ~~~

0 comments: